Payment InformationBaltimore City Community College offer convenient options for Students, Parents and Guardians to pay tuition.
Please choose a method that works best for you:
• Pay in person at the Cashiers Office: By cash, check, money order, or debit/credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express). Students, Parents and Guardians paying by personal checks or credit/debit card at the Cashier’s window need to have a valid I.D. Also the Credit Card holder must be present. All checks are processed through Telecheck; you will need to provide State identification.
• Pay by mail using a check: Please make checks payable to Baltimore City Community College and send it to General Accounting; 2901 Liberty Heights Ave. Baltimore, Maryland 21215. Please allow seven to ten business days for mail and processing time.
• Student Tuition Payment Plan: NELNET is an option to consider, enrolling in a plan early will result in a lower down payment and more payment options. Click here
• Online Payments: Please login to your account using your Student I.D. and PIN to pay by Credit Card. Click here
• Tuition Remission and Tuition Waivers: Click here
• Peer Transfer: Allows the students to transfer money from outside the U.S. to Baltimore City Community College. www.peertransfer.com
• Financial Aid: If you have applied for Financial Aid and have not been awarded prior to the due date, other payment arrangement must be made to ensure your placement in class. Click here
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact the Liberty Campus Cashiers’ Office at (410) 462- 8474.