The Baltimore City Community College Admissions Information sessions and Campus Tours can serve as the first step in helping you to determine your academic goals, develop a career path. During a small group presentation with an Admissions Officer and tour of our beautiful campus (optional) you will have an opportunity to explore BCCC's various program offerings, and to learn more about the enrollment process. Information on the admissions process, placement testing, payment options, financial aid, advising, program offerings and campus life will be shared.
During our student led campus tour, you have an opportunity to ask questions about what it’s like to be a student at BCCC.
Participants should arrive 15 minutes prior to their scheduled session at the BCCC Welcome and Information Center in the Student Affairs Wing, Main Building, Room 100. When you arrive on campus please contact us at 410-462-8300. Parking information will be provided once your visit is confirmed.
A few suggestions on how to make the most of your visit to Baltimore City Community College:
- Please let us know if anyone in your group has special needs related to a disability.
- If you would like to meet with a specific department , please let us know in advance
- Dress appropriately for the weather. We encourage comfortable clothing and an umbrella; tours are given rain or shine!
- Arrive early.
- Take a BCCC Student Ambassador led campus tour of our campus.
- Enjoy lunch on campus (contact the BCCC Café for group arrangements)
- Talk with BCCC students you encounter during your visit.
- Check out the BCCC Student Life Offices and the Bookstore.
- Ask lots of questions!
- After your visit, please fill out our Visit Evaluation (pdf). We'd love to hear your feedback.
- If you must reschedule, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-462-8300.