E-Learning Student Orientation
Who should attend:
Note: You do not need to sign up for any of these workshops. Please just attend (login for the webinars) the one that works best for you.
- Students new to online learning and/or to Blackboard
- Students refreshing and updating their skills
New Online Student Orientation “Hands-On Training”
All hands-on training will be held in the E-Learning training room, Harper Hall 112.
New Online Student Orientation “WEBINARS”
- Monday, August 18: 5:00 - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, August 20: 2:00 - 3:00 PM
- Thursday, August 21: 5:30 - 6:30 PM
- Friday, August 22: 5:30 - 6:30 PM
- Thursday, August 28: 5:30 - 6:30 PM
This training can be attended remotely from any computer and phone (no appointment needed). Please click on the date you wish to attend for webinar login information.