High School Early Enrollment Program
What is the Early Enrollment Program at BCCC?
BCCC's Early Enrollment Program enables students to take college courses and earn college credits while they are still in high school. Students who meet the Early Enrollment Scholarship requirements may qualify for up to $1000 per academic year towards the cost of tuition, fees and books. Baltimore City residents may be eligible for additional funds.
To Qualify for the Scholarship You Must:
- Complete a BCCC Admissions Application
- Complete and Submit a BCCC Early Enrollment Application
- Be at least 16 years or older
- Submit high school transcript with a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or above
- Parents or guardians consent/signature on the Early Enrollment Agreement Form
- Submit Early Enrollment Recommendation Form from your high school counselor or principal
- Take the BCCC ACCUPLACER placement test Students must test at the 92 level in two of the three sections (English, Reading and Mathematics)
- A SAT score of 550 in Critical Reading, Writing and Mathematics or an ACT score of 21 in Reading, Writing and Mathematics may exempt you from placement testing.
Please click here for the Early Enrollment Scholarship Guidelines.
Deadline to Apply: Summer - April 1 * Fall - June 1 * Spring - November 1
Students under the age of 16 must meet with the Director of Admissions for special admissions requirements for Gifted and Talented students.
Contact the Admissions Call Center for more information 410-462-8300 or stop by the Admissions Office in the Student Affairs Wing, Room 02, 2901 Liberty Heights Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21215.