Granville T. Woods Scholars Program
Participants in the Granville T. Woods Scholars Program receive a full scholarship to pay for tuition, fees, and text books. A state-of-the-art notebook computer will be loaned to scholars to keep during their participation in the program. Upon completion of the program, the computer will be awarded to graduates. During the summer, scholars will study abroad and participate in research internships.
Application for Admission • General Instructions
Candidates applying for the Granville T. Woods Scholars Program must submit a Granville T. Woods Application for Admission. In addition, the following documents must be submitted by the deadline date.
1. Official high school transcript (required)
2. Official college entrance exam scores: the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT)or the American College Testing Program (ACT) scores
3. Scholarship Essay
4. Teacher/Counselor recommendations (two are required)
5. Official Advanced Placement scores (optional)
6. Secondary School Report (extracurricular and personal activities, work experience, senior year classes, and academic honors)
7. Scholarship application (required)
**Applicants must be residents of Baltimore City.
To apply, download the Granvill T. Woods Scholars Application.
For more information contact the Dean of Enrollment Management Office
at 410-462-8390 or the Admissions Call Center at 410-462-8300.