2. Federal Work-Study students can work more than 8 hours in a day during the non-enrollment time period (i.e. Winter Break, summer semester, etc…)? .
3. What must be submitted with a Federal Work-Study timesheet for each pay period for each work-study student?
Federal Work-Study Student Evaluation
Employment Authorization Form
Federal Work-Study Sign-In and Sign-Out Log
Federal Work-Study Timesheet
4. Federal Work-Study supervisors should maintain copies of what documents in each Federal Work-Study student's folder?
Student's class schedule and work schedule?
Student's work schedule and evaluation
Student's class schedule, work schedule, evaluation, and timesheets
Student's class schedule and evaluation
Student's work schedule, class schedule, and timesheets
5. A Federal Work-Study supervisor has the authority to allow a student to work before the student turns in his/her Employment Authorization Form (E.A.F.)?
6. Madison is sick and needs to turn in her timesheet to get paid on time. She has given you permission to sign her name. What should you do?
Sign her name on both the Federal Work-Study timesheet and sign-in and sign-out log.
Tell her you are sorry she's under the weather, but you cannot sign her name because it is forbidden under the Federal Work-Study guidelines
Tell her you are sorry she's under the weather and that you understand her plight; you will get another student to sign her name on both the Federal Work-Study timesheet and sign-in and sign-out log so she can get paid on time.
Sign her name on both the Federal Work-Study timesheet and sign-in and sign-out log under the extenuating circumstances.
7. BCCC students should be enrolled for how many credits in order to receive or maintain a Federal Work-Study award?
8. Students must take a 30 minute break after working how many hours?
9. Tyler notifies you that he will be unable to work for the next three weeks. Since he tells you a month in advance, you inform him that:
You understand and you look forward to seeing him return in three weeks.
He would need to get a written authorization from the Work-Study office since his work-study award may be cancelled after missing one or more consecutive pay periods.
He would need to get a written authorization from the Work-Study office since his work-study award may be cancelled after missing three or more consecutive pay periods.
You understand and that you will get another work-study student to perform his duties until he returns since he will only be gone three weeks
10. If a student works without having the E.A.F. signed by either of the Federal Work-Study Supervisor or Coordinator(s), he or she will:
Not be paid and would have volunteered their time and services
Be paid out of the Federal Work-Study site's departmental or divisional budget
Be paid from the Federal Work-Study supervisor's paycheck
Be paid in two to six weeks after he or has the E.A.F. signed