- Citizenship Preparation provides the civics knowledge and English language skills needed to pass the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) naturalization interview. Citizenship preparation classes are offered at Baltimore City Community College sites and various other locations in Maryland. These classes are available at all proficiency levels and at no cost to the student.
Citizenship preparation classes will help you:
- prepare for the naturalization interview with USCIS
- learn important interviewing strategies
- increase your confidence with the interview process
- practice reading, writing, speaking, listening, and pronunciation in English
Gail Mogol Yana Cascioffe Liliana Guseynov
Citizenship Program Coordinator Citizenship Program Assistant
410-580-2756 410-580-2759 410-986-5431
firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
Click HERE for the Spring 2014 schedule!
Registration for classes is FREE and occurs on the student's first day of class. Students must bring their Social Security Card and their Green Card to their first day of class.