BCCC, as an institution of higher education, is the only community college in Baltimore City and the only one of 16 community colleges in Maryland to exist as a State of Maryland agency. As a state agency the College is able to offer all full-time permanent PIN employees a host of benefits including a competitive salary and tuition remission. Soon after your acceptance of employment with BCCC, you will be invited to discuss benefit options with one of our personnel officers.
Benefits extended to all full-time PIN employees are as follows. For more information on health and retirement benefits, contact Anna Rutah, Benefits Specialist, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Click on medical and retirement plans for more detailed information)
- State of Maryland health plans: (PPO, POS, EPO, and/or HMO medical plans), vision and dental plans (PPO or DHMO)
- Retirement Plans: include the State Employees’ Pension, Teachers Pension Systems, Optional Retirement Programs (ORP) and the Law Enforcement Officer Pension System.
- Supplemental Retirement Plans - 401(k), 403(b) and 457
- 22 days of Annual Leave, 15 days of Sick Leave, 3 Personal Leave days, Leave Bank membership opportunities, 9 Holidays and a Winter Holiday break (5 days) observed between the Christmas and New Year's Day holidays
- Tuition Remission to institutions within the University System of Maryland (USM)
- Professional Development opportunities
- MTA Pass (free access to Light Rail, Metro and Metro Bus Lines)
For additional Benefit information contact the HR Benefits Specialist
Baltimore City Community College
Human Resources, West Pavilion First Floor
3100 Towanda Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21215
Baltimore City Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer