Meet with Jeannie Henry, the Nationwide retirement specialist for Baltimore City, on Wednesday, Dec. 4 from 11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. in the Facilities Conference room to assist those that have questions about retirement.
Appointments are recommended for anyone in need of assistance with the following:
- Enrolling in the MSRP 457b, 401k, 403(b) Roth 457b or Roth 401k plans
- Increasing contributions to get on track for retirement savings
- Consolidating other retirement accounts from prior jobs to the MSRP plans
- Reading the quarterly statements in detail
- Completing the form for rolling over annual leave (vacation time) into the plans (for those who are planning to retire)
- Reviewing investment selections and learning more about asset allocation and diversification
You can conveniently make an appointment through the new online scheduling system. Click here to arrange a 20-minute appointment in advance.
An overview presentation of supplemental retirement plans will be held from noon to 1 p.m. Attendees will receive one hour of professional development.