Supplemental Retirement Questions?
Meet with Jeannie Henry, Nationwide retirement specialist for Baltimore City, from 11 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. in the Facilities Conference Room to get answers to your retirement questions.
Appointments are recommended for anyone in need of assistance with the following:
- Enrolling in the MSRP 457b, 401k, 403b, Roth 457b or Roth 401k plans
- Increasing contributions to get on track for retirement savings
- Consolidating other retirement accounts from prior jobs to MSRP plans
- Reading quarterly statements in detail
- Completing the form for rolling over annual leave (vacation time) into the plans (for those who are planning to retire)
- Reviewing investment selections and learning more about asset allocation and diversification
You can conveniently make an appointment through the new online scheduling system. Click here to arrange a 20-minute appointment in advance! For more information contact Anna Rutah at 410-209-6002.