Only U.S. citizens, nationals, refugee aliens, and U.S. permanent residents are eligible for this scholarship.
In addition, prospects must:
- indicate an intent to study engineering or technology full-time (12 or more credits) throughout the grant period;
- have demonstrated financial need per FAFSA;
- present supporting documentation: high school/college transcript with 2.75 GPA in math, ET, and sciences;
- letter (s) of recommendation from math/ET/Science teachers; complete an essay demonstrating an understanding of engineering/technology and explaining his/her career and academic aspirations;
- undergo a formal interview.