Our services can supplement your coursework to boost student performance. Here are tools to assist you to connect your students with our services:Encourage help-seeking behavior
- Spread the word: CAA services are for all students. Encourage students who want to strengthen their academic skills to seek help early in the semester. Many CAA users are students looking to maintain scholarships or enter competitive program.
- It is now easier than ever for students to work with a tutor. They can simply walk into any tutoring center.
- Refer a student to the Writing Center for help with the writing process in all courses.
Mention us in your syllabus. Here is a document about the CAA to include in your syllabus.
Request a Class Visit
We would love to introduce our services to your class with a brief 5-10 minute overview scheduled at any point during your class and at any point in the semester. Email email@example.com to request that a CAA representative come visit your class.Did you know?
- All CAA tutors are enrolled in the CAA Academy for training in tutoring fundamentals and course-specific tutoring strategies.
- To become a Peer Tutor, students must have earned an A, received a recommendation from their professor, and maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher. We welcome your recommendations for Peer Tutors. Send your best to us.
- Our Professional Tutors have advanced academic degrees in the tutored course and participate in the CAA tutor training program.
CAA Hours of Operation
All Centers are open at 9:00am. Please call individual centers for closing hours and Saturday hours.
Main Building (MNB), Room 104
Main Building (MNB), Room 102
Science Resource Learning Center
Life Sciences Building (LSB), Room 302
Business, Accounting, & Technology Lab
Main Building (MNB), Room 320
Life Sciences Building (LSB), Room 244
“I am so glad that she spends her time to make sure that I understand what I was writing.”