Affordable Colleges Online, an organization dedicated toproviding free higher education tools and information for current and futurecollege students and their families, has recently published a new resource forstudents with disabilities, titled “Making College Affordable: A Guide forStudents with Disabilities.” Multipleexperts in the field with experience in academia, financial aid, and law contributedto the content in this resource guide, including:
- Advice andresources for loans and scholarships available specifically for students withdisabilities
- Acomprehensive list of the best schools for disabled students, evaluated by eachinstitution’s disability services
- Distance learning tips for students withdisabilities
- Jobresources for students with disabilities
- Additionalhelpful resourceshttp://www.affordablecollegesonline.org/spotlight/affordable-colleges-for-students-with-disabilities/Here is a link to the guide: http://www.thesimpledollar.com/college-scholarship-guide/.