Computer Information Systems Program Outcomes
Program Learning Goals
- Apply knowledge of computing appropriate
to the discipline.
- Use the Systems Analysis Design paradigm to critically
analyze a problem.
- Solve problems (programming networking database and Web
design) in the Information Technology environment.
- Function effectively on teams to accomplish a common goal.
- Demonstrate professional behavior.
- Demonstrate ethical conduct.
- Discuss IT-oriented security issues and protocols.
- Demonstrate appropriate social skills and personal
- Communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- Analyze the local and global impact of computing on individual’s
organizations and society.
- Demonstrate strong programming skills which may include
writing debugging or testing computer programs.
- Evaluate and maintain network environments.
- Design and implement a web page.
- Apply various IT skills to electronic databases.
- Apply knowledge of computing appropriate to the discipline.