The success of our programs rests upon our skilled instructional staff. Being an instructor in one of our programs is so much more than just lesson planning and assessment. Our students look to our instructors as mentors and guides in navigating their lives and their educational pathways here in the United States. Please consider joining our team!
ESL Adjunct Faculty Position Summary
ESL Adjunct Faculty provide instruction to students enrolled in the various ESL programs. ESL programs offer Basic Skills ESL, Refugee ESL, Academic ESL, Continuing Education ESL, Citizenship Preparation, and Pre-GED® for ESL. Responsibilities include teaching, development of course curricula and instructional materials, student assessment and student record keeping.
• Bachelor's Degree and/or certification in TESOL or related field
• Basic computer literacy with Microsoft and Google Drive, as well as familiarity with social media platforms
• Master's Degree in ESL or related field required for some assignments
• Experience in a higher education institution
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
• Commitment to the mission and philosophy of the Community College
Daytime, Evening, and Weekend Teaching Options
• Click here to access the online application portal
710 E. Lombard St.
Baltimore, MD 21202