High School Dual Enrollment ProgramWhat is the Dual Enrollment Program at BCCC?BCCC's Dual Enrollment Program enables students to take college courses and earn college credits while they are still in high school. Students who meet the Early Enrollment Scholarship requirements may qualify for up to $1000 per academic year towards the cost of tuition, fees and books. Baltimore City residents may be eligible for additional funds.
To Qualify for the Early Enrollment Scholarship You Must:
Please click here for the Early Enrollment Scholarship Guidelines.
- Complete a BCCC Admissions Application
- Complete and Submit a BCCC Early Enrollment Scholarship Application
- Be at least 16 years or older
- Submit high school transcript
- Complete and Submit signed Dual Enrollment Agreement Form
- Submit Early Enrollment Recommendation Form from your high school counselor or principal
- Take the BCCC ACCUPLACER placement test.
Deadline to Apply: Summer - May 1 * Fall - July 1 * Spring - December 1
Students under the age of 16 must meet with the Director of Admissions for special admissions requirements for Gifted and Talented students.
Contact the Admissions Call Center for more information 410-462-8300 or stop by the Admissions Office in the Student Affairs Wing, Room 02, 2901 Liberty Heights Avenue, Baltimore, MD 21215.