Registrar's Office General Information
The Registrar's Office is available to students who are interested in registering for courses at BCCC. In-person and online registration services are available for:
- Current students
- Continuing students (students who have been enrolled during the past school year)
- New students who have successfully completed the Admissions process (Admissions application processed, completed placement testing, completed orientation, and met with an advisor)
- Students are encouraged to meet with their advisor before registering online.
Services provided by the Registrar's Office include:
- Credit Courses - Students may register for credit courses in person or online during any regularly scheduled registration period. Registration dates and times are listed on the Baltimore City Community College (BCCC) Website (www.bccc.edu) under the academic calendar or by calling the Records and Registration Office at 410-462-7777.
- Non-Credit Courses - Students may register for non-credit courses during normal hours of operation. Note: payment is due at the time of registration.
- Enrollment and Degree Verification - Students my request letters verifying enrollment status or related student information as needed. Mailed or faxed verifications are processed within 2-3 business days and must include a signed release form from the student.
Additional services provided by the Registrar's Office:
- Students' Right to Privacy Act (FERPA) - BCCC's policy is to withhold educational records unless the student provides consent to disclose information. Students must request the "FERPA Release Form," available at our office, to specify who should have access to their education records and information.
- Personal Information Changes - Students may update their personal information by accessing the BCCC student portal - http://portal.bccc.edu/regent/. Here are the options you are able to update: Address, phone number(s), emergency contact information, and personal email.
- Name Changes - Students must complete the Student Information Change Form which is available at the Registrar's office. You must provide a copy of official documentation (marriage license, legal change-of-name form, etc.) to verify you new name. Return these documents to the Records and Registration Office for processing
- Transcripts https://www.bccc.edu/transcripts
- Add/Drop/Withdraw Courses https://www.bccc.edu/Page/535
- Academic Records Management
- Degree Audits for Graduation
- Duplicate Diploma/Certificate Requests
- Medical/Extenuating Circumstances Withdrawals
- National Student Clearinghouse Reporting
Want to see your grades? Here's how!
All students have access to grades and other information on the BCCC Student Portal (https://portal.bccc.edu/regent/). A student ID number and PIN are needed to log on to the Portal.If you have any questions about registration, contact the Registrar's Office at 410-462-7777.Registrar's OfficeBaltimore City Community CollegeMain Building, Room 082901 Liberty Heights AvenueBaltimore, MD 21215