- Identifying themselves to the Disability Support Services Center
- Provide proper documentation of disability.
- Provide a minimum of a two-week notice for all major accommodation requests (special accommodations of equipment and interpreter services may need more time).
- Provide one-week notice to the Instructor and the Disability Support Services Center when they will be testing in DSSC.
- Assume responsibility for testing procedures and notifying faculty and the Disability Support Services Center accordingly.
- Assume personal responsibility for meeting with faculty, as well as requesting assistance through supplemental services such as the Disability Support Services Center and meeting college standards.
- Provide for his/her personal independent living needs or other personal disability related needs.