How to Find Your Academic Advisor
It is important that you speak to your assigned Academic Advisor at least once each semester to discuss your Education Plan. If you are not sure who your Academic Advisor is, or how to find them, please follow the steps below. You may want to print out these directions first.
- Go to the Main Menu screen of the Student Portal.
- Click on Student Inquiry.
- Enter your Student ID (usually your Social Security Number) and your PIN. Click Submit Information. Your default PIN is your birth month and year. For example, if your birthday is August 1975, your PIN would automatically be 0875, unless you have changed it. If you have a problem with this step, you should contact Records and Registration at 410-462-7777.
- Your advisor is listed just underneath your Major. Copy this information and continue to step
- Find Your Faculty Advisor
- Return to this Advisement webpage and choose the link
If you have any difficulty locating the name or location of your faculty member using these steps, please contact a staff member at the following location:
Student Success Center
Main Building, Room 020
2901 Liberty Heights Avenue
Baltimore, Maryland 21215
Hours of Operation
Monday 8:30am to 5pm
Tuesday 8:30am to 7pm
Wednesday 8:30am to 7pm
Thursday 8:30am to 5pm
Friday 8:30am to 5pm
Saturday (1st & 3rd of each month) 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.