• V A

    US Department of Veterans Affairs Forms

    All veterans must provide a Certificate of Eligibility for Veterans Education Benefits.
    The best way to apply for your education benefits is online at vets.gov .
    The application (form 22-1990) is also available as a fillable pdf at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill/

    BCCC VA Enrollment Certification Form

    The Baltimore City Community College Veterans Enrollment Certification (EC) form is must be completed and submitted each semester after to register for classes to certify you for your education benefits. 

    BCCC VA Schedule Adjustment Form

    The Baltimore City Community College VASchedule Adjustment form is used to report changes in your class schedule (such as dropped, added or "withdraw" courses) to Veterans Affairs Office.  You should submit this form AFTER you make the changes to your schedule.  For more information about this form, see point eight on page three of the BCCC Veterans Enrollment Certification form.

    BCCC forms may be submitted to the Veterans Affairs Office, MNB 7B, Liberty Campus or by email VABenefits@bccc.edu.  

    Tuition Assistance and Tuition Waivers Forms

    Baltimore City Community College participates in the Military Tuition Assistance and Maryland National Guard Tuition Waiver programs. Approved forms should be submitted to the BCCC Student Accounting Office, MNB 27, Liberty Campus. Please contact the Student Accounting Office at 410-462-8333 for questions or additional information.