Ordering Transcripts OnlineBCCC is pleased to announce that we have authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide transcript ordering via the Web. Transcripts can be ordered using any major credit, debit, or prepaid card.
- To order an official transcript(s), please link to the Clearinghouse website at https://secure.studentclearinghouse.org/tsorder/schoolwelcome?ficecode=00206100
- The site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. You can order as many transcripts as you like in a single session. A processing fee will be charged per recipient.
- Order updates will be emailed to you. You can also track your order online.
- BCCC charges a per-transcript fee of $5.00. The National Student Clearinghouse charges a per-destination fee of $2.25.
- Electronic Transcripts - 24 to 48 hours
- Mailed transcripts - 5 to 7 business days
- Pickups - Pickups are available after 12 noon the next business day after an order is placed
- Processing times during BCCC's peak periods (December-January, May-June, August-September) will increase because of a higher volume of requests
- Financial holds/outsanding obligations to BCCC will prevent transcript request processing. All financial obligations must be paid in full before a transcript can be released.
Please note that BCCC will no longer accept in-person or mailed transcript requests. All transcript requests must be completed through the Clearinghouse website.
If you have any questions about transcript processing, please call the Registrar's Office at 410-462-7777.