The Office of Professional Development is dedicated to supporting and enhancing the skills of all faculty and staff at Baltimore City Community College. Learning opportunities are available in a variety of formats; workshops, conferences and online training. Employees are also encouraged to take courses and gain certifications to enhance their knowledge within their current field.
Employees who would like to attend training outside of Baltimore City Community College are asked to submit a request to the Professional Development Council (PDC). The PDC is a standing council comprised of faculty, staff and administrators within the College.
For more information regarding travel regulations, please click one of the links below:
Applicant Tracking System documents:
Professional Development documents and links:
- Professional Development Strategy and Model
- Professional Development Council Guidelines
- Professional Development Course Descriptions
- Professional Development Calendar (July - Sept 2017)
- Professional Development Calendar (Oct - Dec 2017)
- Skillsoft E-Learning
Professional Development Travel forms:
- BCCC Travel Guidelines Packet
- Mileage Reimbursement Rate
- Meal Reimbursement Rates FY 2018
- Professional Development Council Travel Authorization Form
- Individual Request for Travel
Travel Reimbursement forms:
Obtaining credit for off-campus Professional Development:Forms are also available on the website: Faculty & Staff/Professional Development
Contact UsIf you have additional questions, please contact the Professional Development Coordinator at 410-209-6007 or PDCoordinator@bccc.edu.
*To register for a workshop, please forward email requests to PDCoordinator@bccc.edu.