Assessment, Accreditation, and Curriculum Resource Development
The Office of Assessment & Accreditation
The Office oversees academic strategic design and planning to strengthen the academic enterprise, provides assessment and academic analytic support services to sustain a culture of evidence, and manages accreditation related activities.
The Office offers guidance, training, and support for faculty and institutional leaders in the collaborative curriculum and assessment processes.
The Office is also dedicated to creating partnerships with other schools by forming alignments and articulations. These alignment and articulation agreements are designed to help students make a smooth transition from high school to Baltimore City Community College and from Baltimore City Community College to four-year institutions.
Types of Assistance
- Guidance on the Middle States' accreditation standards and processes
- Direction and support in the development of student learning outcomes at the institutional, program, and course levels.
- Guidance, training, and support for Deans, Associate Deans, and Program Coordinators
- Training and support on processes of assessment for course instructors
- On-going monitoring of curriculum and programs
- Support in the development and revision of programs