Students are expected to learn the following within the Math Option of the Arts and Sciences Transfer program:
1. Foundation in Mathematics
2. Foundation in Logic
- Find the derivative of a function.
- Evaluate indefinite and definite integrals.
- Differentiate and integrate multi-variable functions.
- Solve first-order, ordinary differential equations.
3. Foundation in Physics
- Solve combinatorial problems by using the concepts of mathematical logic.
- Construct algorithms by using the concepts of mathematical logic.
- Make decisions using critical thinking, logic, and problem solving skills.