We’ve Got You at BCCC!
What Makes Tuition Free?
For fall 2020, BCCC has made free tuition available for eligible students by combining federal, state, city, and institutional awards. Eligible students may benefit from one or more of the following:
- Federal financial aid;
- The State of Maryland’s Promise Scholarship;
- Support from the City of Baltimore (Mayor’s Scholars Program and others);
- BCCC Foundation and institutional scholarships;
- One Step Away grant (for students with 45 credits or more); and
- CARES Act funding.
- Great value—lowest tuition in the Baltimore area.
- Affordability—Has no out of county tuition.
- Debt free—Graduate without the burden of repaying student loans!