We’ve Got You at BCCC!
What Makes Tuition Free?
BCCC has made free tuition available for eligible students by combining federal, state, city, and institutional awards. Eligible students may benefit from one or more of the following:
- Federal financial aid;
- The State of Maryland’s Promise Scholarship;
- Support from the City of Baltimore (Mayor’s Scholars Program and others);
- BCCC Foundation and institutional scholarships;
- One Step Away grant (for students with 45 credits or more); and
- CARES Act funding.
- Great value—lowest tuition in the Baltimore area.
- Affordability—Has no out of county tuition.
- Debt free—Graduate without the burden of repaying student loans!
How Do I know if I’m Eligible?
To determine eligibility, new and returning students should contact the Office of Financial Aid at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 410-462-8500.
For details regarding eligibility for Federal Financial Aid click here.
For details regarding eligibility for State Financial Aid click here.