All work and no play is no fun! The Office of Student Life and Engagement will be sponsoring virtual programming for students taking courses online. Some of these programs will include:
- Campus talks and lectures
- Writing competitions
- Virtual contests
- Virtual fitness opportunities
- Poetry showcases
- Book club discussions
And many, many more!!! For more information, please check out the Student Life and Engagement Canvas Page Link: https://bccc.instructure.com/courses/6151 or contact a staff member in Student Life and Engagement: Jeff White, Director 410-462-8382 or firstname.lastname@example.org Valerie Grays, Student Life Advisor 410-462-8382 or email@example.com
The Office of Student Life and Engagement
The Office of Student Life and Engagement provides a comprehensive cultural, social, and recreational, health and wellness, and intellectual environment for the entire College community.The focus of the Office of Student Life and Engagement is on:
In addition, Office of Student Life provides an opportunity for students’ growth and development through leadership groups and a variety of clubs and organizations.
- assisting students to integrate formal classroom learning with informal learning in out-of-classroom learning experiences;
- providing opportunities for student involvement as planners, organizers, or leaders in a variety of programs, clubs and organizations, student publications, musical and theatrical events;
- providing a wide array of programs and services that satisfy the needs of a diverse multicultural student population; and,
- offering extra and co-curricular programing that contributes to the College’s mission, by attracting prospective students, providing services to members of the community, and retaining presently enrolled students.
The Office of Student Life and EngagementLiberty Campus, Main Building, Room 09HPhone: 410-462-8385Office hours:Monday, Thursday and Friday
8:00 a.m. – 5 p.m.Tuesday and Wednesday
8:00 a.m. – 7 p.m.