Citizenship Preparation ProgramWinter classes and registration will begin on January 2nd! See full schedule below:
BCCC’s Citizenship Preparation program is the largest citizenship program in the state of Maryland. Multi-level Citizenship classes prepare students with the English-language skills and U.S. civics, history, and government knowledge needed to pass the federal naturalization exam. All Citizenship classes are FREE for students. Students may register at any class location listed below. Please contact us for more information.Citizenship classes will help you:
- Prepare for the naturalization interview/exam.
- Learn important interviewing strategies
- Increase your confidence with the interview process
- Practice reading, writing, speaking, and listening in English.
- Understand the rights and responsibilities of becoming a United States citizen
How to Register:
- Must be Legal Permanent Resident (green card holder) and eligible to apply for naturalization
- Must bring green card and social security card to class to register
- Registration is ongoing at all sites – no prior registration necessary, walk-ins welcome!
- Select a class and register in class (see class schedule for locations and times)
- Registration is free, however, several sites charge a nominal facility fee
- Registration for the winter starts January 2nd-7th and ends February 24th
Please contact us for more information:Yana Cascioffe, Citizenship Program Coordinator410-986-3201 email@example.comDaniel Russo, AmeriCorps Member, Outreach Specialist410-986-3213, firstname.lastname@example.orgBCCC-Harbor Campus
710 East Lombard Street
Baltimore, MD 21202