Summer 2023 Free Textbooks
During times like these, you need to know, “WE GOT YOU!” Take Summer I and II classes here at BCCC; your textbooks and shipping are on us. The bookstore is processing all Summer 2023 textbook orders entirely online.
To obtain free textbooks for summer 2023, you must:
- Be registered for summer 2023.
- Be in good academic standing.
- Be a U.S. Citizen or eligible non-citizen.
- Be a high school graduate or have earned an equivalent such as General Education Diploma (G.E.D.).
- Be a degree or certificate seeking student (non-credit students are not eligible for this funding).
- Have a social security number.
- Not be in collections with the State of Maryland for a BCCC balance.
Note: Dual enrollment high school, MSP, and P-tech students enrolled in credit programs are also eligible.
Place your orders at the button below.
Once at the bookstore website, follow these steps:
- Follow the prompts under Generate Your Book List
- Under Textbook Payment Options, select your payment option. Select BCCC SUMMER SEMESTER FREE!!
- Orders will be shipped directly to your home at no cost to you. Please ensure your mailing address is current and check your BCCC email for updates.
Textbooks will be provided only for the classes you registered for during the Summer I and II sessions. All Summer 2023 textbooks and access codes are FREE of charge if the student is registered for that course.
If you have any questions regarding your order, email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your order number.