Baltimore City Community College Student Services supports students through every phase of their academic journey, from admissions and testing to scholarships, financial aid, academic records management, scholastic guidance, career and transfer services, and the federal TRIO/Student Support Services Program.In addition, the Office of Veterans Affairs and International Student Services assists in the processing of educational benefits for eligible veterans, reservists and veterans' dependents, and helps ease the transition to college life and work for immigrant and non-English-speaking constituents.
We also offer convenient online student services via our student Panther Portal. There you can do the following:
- Add or drop a course
- Admission Inquiry to learn admissions application status and if more information is needed.
- Get a copy of your bill
- Pay your bill by credit card payment
- Register for classes or modify your current schedule
- Review or update address and contact information (Learn How)
- Search for available classes, view meeting dates, times and locations.
- View last semester’s final grades
- View your financial aid award
- Withdraw from a course
2901 Liberty Heights Avenue
Main Building Room 02
Baltimore, Maryland 21215
M | Th | F: 8 am – 5 pm
Tu | W: 8 am – 7 pm
Sa: (1st Saturdays only): 9 am – 1 pm
8 a.m.-5 p.m.
8 a.m.-5 p.m.
9 a.m.-1 p.m.
*Harbor location might have differing hours and scope of service. Please contact them for further details.