Panther Food Pantry
The purpose of the food pantry is to provide supplemental food items to those students, faculty, and staff who need assistance.
We currently receive most of our items from donations, therefore products offered vary. Food is a human right and is an immediate and tangible way to help someone. Every donation of food can make a difference.
Access to the Panther Food Pantry between Monday and Friday is by appointment only. Please complete the request form linked below, and email StudentLife@bccc.edu to set up a day and time to visit the Pantry.
To be eligible for our services, you must:
- Students - Be enrolled for courses and present proof of current enrollment if asked.
- Faculty or Staff- Be current employees and present proof of current employment if asked.
- Complete a request form electronically by visiting https://bit.ly/BCCCPantherFoodPantryForm
- Once completed, visit the Office of Student Life & Engagement, MNB 09H, during Panther Food Pantry hours.
- If you are unable to complete the request form electronically, please visit 09H for a paper form.
- Bring your Student ID every time you visit the pantry. Without your ID, we will be unable to serve you.
- Those served in the Panther Food Pantry do not need to prove their need in order to use the pantry.
If you are interested in donating non-expired/non-perishable food, paper goods, cleaning supplies, and/or toiletry products, please donate items to the Office of Student Life & Engagement, MNB 09H, Monday – Friday between 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
If you have any questions, please email StudentLife@bccc.edu.