High School Dual Enrollment Program
What is the Dual Enrollment Program at BCCC?
The Dual Enrollment Program enables students to take college level courses and earn college credits while they are still enrolled in high school. Students who meet the Early Enrollment Scholarship requirements may qualify for up to $1,000 per academic year toward the cost of tuition, fees and books. Baltimore City residents may be eligible for additional funds.
Students in 9th -12th grade enrolled in a Maryland public or private high school or in a home schooling program are eligible to participate in the Dual Enrollment program. Students under the age of 16 must meet with the Director of Admissions for special admissions requirements for Gifted and Talented students.
To Qualify for the Early Enrollment Scholarship You Must:
- Placement in college level English or college level Math on the Accuplacer placement test. For testing times and requirements, visit the test center webpage.
- SAT score of 480 in Evidenced Based Reading and Writing or 530 in Math
- ACT score of 21 in English or 21 in Math
- Completion of a college level English or Math course at an accredited higher education institution.
Feel free to review the Early Enrollment Scholarship Guidelines for additional information.
How To Apply
- Complete a BCCC Admission Application
- Submit the Scholarship Packet to the admissions office, which includes:
- The completed Dual Enrollment Participation Form
- An official copy of qualifying placement, SAT or ACT test scores, or college transcript
- A high school transcript
- Schedule an appointment with an Admissions Advisor.
Deadline to Apply
Summer : May 1
Fall : July 1
Spring : December 1
Students under the age of 16 must meet with the Director of Admissions for special admissions requirements for Gifted and Talented students.