Dual Enrollment Program
Start your college journey early and earn college credit while you are in high school. The Dual Enrollment program provides high school students in grades 11-12 the opportunity to take college courses at BCCC during the fall and spring semesters and summer months while still enrolled in a Maryland high school.
What's In It For You?
- Experience college while you’re in high school.
- Earn college credit toward a BCCC degree or certificate or transfer your credits to in- and out-of-state colleges.
- Explore different fields of study based on what interests you.
- Save money. BCCC’s tuition fee is $110 per credit, the lowest cost in Maryland and thousands of dollars less than four-year institutions.
What You’ll Study
Students can pursue interests in courses such as:
- Computer Information Systems
- Math (pre-calculus)
- World History
Find out more about Dual Enrollment Course Offerings.
Students in grades 11 – 12 who are enrolled in a Maryland public high school, private high school or an approved home-schooling program are eligible to participate in the Dual Enrollment program.
How You Can Participate
1. Complete the Application for Admission and Participation Form and submit your current high school transcript.
Submit High School Transcript(s)
Students may email or bring their transcript(s) to BCCC's Office of Admissions. Additionally, students may submit transcripts through their school's third-party transcript service.
2. Complete Placement Testing (if required). Testing hours are M - F, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm.
3. Meet with an Admissions representative to review your test results. Information will be provided.
4. Register for classes with an Admissions representative by the dates below.
5. Attend our mandatory Dual Enrollment Orientation Program for students and parents/guardians
on the dates below. Information will be provided.
New Student Information Sessions
View the Dual Enrollment Brochure
Dual Enrollment Brochure - Español
Questions? Contact Us.
2901 Liberty Heights Avenue
Main Building Room 02
Baltimore, Maryland 21215
M | Th | F: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tu | W: 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
Sa: (1st, 3rd, and 5th Saturdays only): 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
*Extended hours are provided during general registration periods