- Baltimore City Community College
- BCCC Home
Get Help Completing the FAFSA at BCCC Financial Aid Workshops Feb. 17-28
(BALTIMORE – Feb. 14, 2020) Baltimore City Community College’s Office of Financial Aid will provide one-on-one assistance to students and families as they complete the 2020-21 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). This form is the primary application for federal, state and institutional financial aid programs.
The “FAFSA Completion Assistance Workshops” will take place Feb. 17-28 on BCCC’s Liberty campus, 2901 Liberty Heights Ave., Baltimore, in room 4B of the Main Building (marked MNB on the campus map). A schedule of days and times include:
Mondays, Feb. 17 and Feb. 24 – 9 a.m.-noon and 1-3 p.m.;
Tuesdays, Feb. 18 and Feb. 25 – 9 a.m.-noon, 1-3 p.m. and 4:30-6:30 p.m.
Wednesdays, Feb. 19 and Feb. 26 – 9 a.m.-noon and 1-3 p.m.
Thursdays, Feb. 20 and Feb. 27 – 9 a.m.-noon, 1-3 p.m. and 4:30-6:30 p.m.
Fridays, Feb. 21 and Feb. 28 – 9 a.m.-noon and 1-3 p.m.
Before coming to the workshop, students will need to create an FSA ID, which is a username and password combination that allows you to sign your FAFSA form electronically. In addition, students and families will need to gather the following information to bring with them:
- Your 2018 income tax returns, W-2 forms and 1099 forms for the previous year;
- If you are a dependent, bring your 2018 tax return if you worked and your parent(s) tax return information;
- If you worked in 2018 but have not filed, bring your W2’s; and
- Students with untaxed income (e.g. social security, SSI, etc.) should bring documents pertaining to those sources of income.
When completing the FAFSA, the BCCC code is 002061. For more information about the workshops, contact BCCC’s Office of Financial Aid at (410) 462-8500 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information on completing the FAFSA can also be found on the FAFSA website.