International Student Admissions Process
- Create an account.
- Once your account is created, under "My Applications" click "Create a New Application".
- Follow the step-by-step instructions to complete your Online Application.
Submit the appropriate academic credentials to the Admissions Office:
- Official High School transcript (showing evidence of graduation) or
- GED Diploma (copy of scores) and/or
- Official College transcripts
Your online application will be processed within two (2) business days.Application Deadline:
For Applicants applying from outside the USA: Summer Semester - April 1 Fall Semester - June 1 Spring Semester - October 1
For transfer students and all other applicants currently in the United States, you must apply 60 days prior to the beginning of the semester. Start dates for each semester can be found in the academic calendar
To apply, submit the following. Applications can be scanned and emailed to email@example.com or mailed to the Office of Admissions, Main Building, Room 02:
Note: after admission to BCCC as an international student, we will issue a Form I-20. If you have never paid the I-901 SEVIS Fee, you will need to immediately pay that fee and print out a confirmation of this fee payment.
More information about F-1 student process, and the I-901 fee can be found at https://studyinthestates.dhs.gov/students.