Citizenship classes will help you:
- Prepare for the naturalization
- Learn important interviewing
- Increase your confidence with the
- Practice reading, writing, speaking, and listening in English.
- Understand the rights and
responsibilities of becoming a United States citizen
How to Register:
- Must be Legal Permanent Resident (green card holder) and eligible to apply for naturalization
- Must bring green card and social
security card to class to register
- Registration is ongoing at all sites –
no prior registration necessary, walk-ins welcome!
- Select a class and register in class
(see class schedule for locations and times)
is free, however, several sites charge a nominal facility fee
- Registration for the summer starts July 3-8 and ends August 28-31
Please contact us for more
Yana Cascioffe, Program Coordinator
Elise Rudt, Americorps Member and Refugee Outreach Specialist
710 E. Lombard St.
Baltimore, MD 21202