After an Incident

  • If you have experienced any act of sexual misconduct, our first concern is for your safety and well-being. Please consider following the process for reporting complaints of sexual misconduct: 
    How to Report
    Students, faculty, and staff who receive complaints of sexual harassment or sexual violence must report complaints to: 
    • Students filing a complaint of sexual harassment/assault may report to Dr. Sherri Anna Brown -, 410-462-7782.
    • If the accused individual is a student, the complaint should be reported to Dr. Sherri Anna Brown -, 410-462-7782.