Campus Tours & Information Sessions
Campus Tours and Information Sessions are a great way to get to know BCCC. Students, schools and organizations meet with an Admissions representative to learn about the admission process, placement testing, payment options, financial aid, advising, program offerings, campus life and more. During our campus tour, you’ll be able to tour our campus and ask us questions about college life at BCCC.
Scheduling a Group Campus Tour & Information Session
Schools and organizations that are interested in visiting our campus must complete the following:
- Complete a Group Campus Tour & Information Session Request Form at least fourteen days prior to your visit. Please note that we provide tours of the Liberty Campus only.
- If you would like to meet with a specific department, please let us know in advance.
- If you must reschedule your visit, please contact us at email@example.com or call 410-462-8504.
Arrival at Campus
Please plan to arrive at campus 15 minutes prior to your scheduled session. Our location is:.
Baltimore City Community College
2901 Liberty Heights Avenue
Office of Admissions
Main Building, Room 100
Baltimore, MD 21215
Click here for directions to the BCCC Liberty Campus.
Parking information will be provided once your visit is confirmed.
Tips for a Great Visit
- If you require disability support, Baltimore City Community College makes every effort to accommodate individuals with disabilities. Students and/or guests who need special accommodations should contact the campus Disability Support Services Center at 410-462-8585 or email DSSC@bccc.edu within 14 working days prior to attending a scheduled event.
- Dress appropriately for the weather. We encourage comfortable clothing and an umbrella; tours are given rain or shine!
- Talk with BCCC students you encounter during your visit.
- Check out the BCCC Student Life Offices and the Bookstore.
- Ask lots of questions!
- After completing your tour, please take a moment to complete our Campus Tour & Information Session Evaluation Form. Your responses will help us improve our Campus Tour & Information Sessions in the future.