Program Learning Outcomes
- Operate/program /repair industrial robots.
- Describe current status of robotics technology and new development.
- Operate CNC machine to produce a part with the process of designing, AutoCAD, format conversion, design input, CNC tool/path configuration, CNC simulation and CNC operation.
- Use various sensors to develop a automation cell.
- Use Ohms’ Law and Kirchhoff’s rule to analyze DC/AC circuits.
- Solve problems related to semiconductors, digital systems and PLCs.
General educations subjects, CADD, and other technology related subjects
- Use CAD software to produce 2d and 3D designs.
- Use college level mathematics knowledge to solve technology problems.
- Communicate with peers/supervisors effectively