How To Apply
To be eligible for the program, an applicant must:
- Be a U. S. citizen, national, or meet the residency requirements for federal student financial assistance.
- Meet the Federal guidelines for first-generation college students, low-income, and/or disability.
- Be currently enrolled or accepted for enrollment at BCCC.
- Be committed to earning an Associate degree, Certificate, or transferring to a 4-year college upon graduation from BCCC.
- Have two or more semesters remaining at BCCC.
- Be in Good Academic Standing.
- Have successfully completed or be exempted from 80 and 91 levels of developmental courses in at least two basic skill areas.
- Demonstrate a need for academic support for college level course work.
If you have any questions, please contact Natalie Comas at 410-462-8396 or at email@example.com