How To Apply
To be eligible for the program, an applicant must:
If you are interested in applying, click on the STAIRS Application link, fill it out, and email the completed application to Natalie Comas at email@example.comPlease review your application before you submit. Verify that you have provided all the information requested, answered every question, signed, and dated it. Also, include a copy of your Student Inquiry Report (SIR). You can obtain the SIR on the Student Portal.
- Be a U. S. citizen, national, or meet the residency requirements for federal student financial assistance.
- Meet the Federal guidelines for first-generation college student, low-income, and/or disability.
- Be currently enrolled or accepted for enrollment at BCCC.
- Be committed to earning an Associate degree, Certificate, or transferring to a 4-year college upon graduation from BCCC.
- Have two or more semesters remaining at BCCC.
- Be in Good Academic Standing.
- Have successfully completed or be exempted from 80 and 91 levels of developmental courses in at least two basic skill areas.
- Demonstrate a need for academic support for college level course work.
INCOMPLETE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.