Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal Process
We are pleased to announce we have established a partnership with Inceptia to expedite the financial aid appeal process by utilizing the SAP Advisor online portal. SAP Advisor is an accessible, intuitive tool that will guide you through the process to request an appeal and upload an academic plan. You will be notified of SAP violation(s) and the process to appeal, if eligible.
Please note that there is a deadline for submitting a SAP appeal for each term.
What happens next?
You may access SAP Advisor at https://sap.inceptia.org/login.php?purl=bcccfall2023. You will need to do the following:
- Log in by using your last name, last 4 digits of your social security number, and date of birth.
- Select appeal situation(s) that apply to you.
- Explain your situation in detail, upload supporting documentation.
- Complete an academic plan with your advisor and upload it into SAP Advisor.
- E-sign and submit your appeal.
Upon receipt of all required documents, Baltimore City Community College Financial Aid Office will review your appeal submission. You will be notified via email if there are any questions or if additional documentation is required. Your Financial Aid Office will contact you with the results via email.
Inceptia is a nonprofit organization committed to innovative, effective and uncomplicated solutions for verification, financial aid management, smart borrowing, financial education and repayment wellness.
Learn more at Inceptia.org.