Citizenship Preparation Program*New* Summer 2017 Schedules now available!Click Here for the Summer 2017 Schedule in the WASHINGTON Capital Region (Montgomery, Prince George's Counties)Citizenship classes will help you:
- Prepare for the naturalization interview/exam.
- Learn important interviewing strategies
- Increase your confidence with the interview process
- Practice reading, writing, speaking, and listening in English.
- Understand the rights and responsibilities of becoming a United States citizen
How to Register:
- Must be Legal Permanent Resident (green card holder) and eligible to apply for naturalization
- Must bring green card and social security card to class to register
- Registration is ongoing at all sites – no prior registration necessary, walk-ins welcome!
- Select a class and register in class (see class schedule for locations and times)
- Registration is free, however, several sites charge a nominal facility fee
- Registration for the summer starts July 3-8 and ends August 28-31
Please contact us for more information:Yana Cascioffe, Citizenship Program Coordinator410-986-3201 firstname.lastname@example.orgBCCC-Harbor Campus
710 East Lombard Street
Baltimore, MD 21202