See the class schedule below (subject to change).
Multi-level Citizenship classes prepare students with the English language skills and U.S. civics, history, and government knowledge needed to pass the federal naturalization exam.
Citizenship classes are supported by grants from the United States Customs and Immigration Service (USCIS) and the Maryland Office for Refugees and Asylees (MORA). Citizenship classes are FREE for students.
Winter 2021 classes are virtual due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
To register for an online course, contact Betsy Mackey: email@example.com or 410-986-5433.
Citizenship classes will help you:
- Prepare for the naturalization interview/exam.
- Learn important interviewing strategies
- Increase your confidence with the interview process
- Practice reading, writing, speaking, and listening in English.
- Understand the rights and responsibilities of becoming a United States citizen
How to Register:
- Must be Legal Permanent Resident (green card holder) and eligible to apply for naturalization.
- Must submit a photo of green card.
- Select a class (see class schedule).
- Contact program staff to register.
- Registration for Winter session begins on November 18, 2020. Registration is possible during the first two weeks of every class.
- There are 4 class sessions, each 10 weeks::
Winter: January - March
Spring: April - June
Summer: July - September
Fall: October - December