5 Steps for Enrollment Success
- Submit the Maryland Residency Verification (if applicable)
- Complete New Student Orientation (in-person-or online)
- Submit the appropriate academic credentials to the Admissions Office:
- Official High School transcript (showing evidence of graduation) or
- GED Diploma (copy of scores) and/or
- Official College transcripts
- For Financial Aid: Apply at fafsa.ed.gov
School Code 002061
- Set up a deferred payment plan.
- Pay directly via cash, debit or credit card, money order or 3rd party payment.
- Confirm your payment option is finalized
- Print Your Schedule
- Buy Books and Supplies
- Obtain Student ID
- Buy Parking / Transit Pass or Arrange Transportation
Baltimore City Community College has an open admissions policy. All high school graduates and holders of high school equivalency diplomas or certificates are eligible for admission. Adults not holding a high school diploma or equivalency GED diploma become eligible for degree and certificate programs after successfully completing 15 college-level credits. NOTE: Courses requiring English and/or mathematics prerequisites can not be taken until the prerequisites are completed. Applicants to degree or certificate programs must take the College's ACCUPLACER test before proceeding beyond 15 credits.
All new students, transfer and and returning students who have not been enrolled for the past two consecutive semesters must complete an Admissions Application.