Consult your advisor to find out what courses you need to take, and then access the Course Schedules page to get index numbers for your courses. Note: Students are encouraged to meet with their advisor before registering online. If you need to know who your advisor is, contact the Student Success Center at 410-462-8555.
Online Registration Steps:1. Log on to the Student Portal. Your login information is your student ID number and the PIN you created when you completed your admissions application.* At the Welcome screen, click the Continue button.
*If you have forgotten your PIN, you can contact the Registrar's Office at 410-462-7777 to have your PIN reset.
2. When you first log into the Student Portal, the Change PIN Screen will appear. We strongly recommend for your privacy that you change your PIN regularly. Enter your current PIN in the Old PIN box, then your new PIN in the New PIN and the Confirm PIN boxes. Click Submit Information. If you have already changed your PIN, click the Main Menu link at the bottom of the page.
3. At the Student Information Portal, select Registration. Next select the appropriate semester/session and click on Submit Information.
4. After reading the top of the page, scroll down the page to reveal the worksheet. The worksheet only requires the course indexes for your desired courses. (These can be found in the Schedule of Classes, or from the Course Search page on the main menu.) Add the course index numbers and click on Update Worksheet to show your schedule; repeat as necessary to add/drop courses.
5. On the College Student Registration Worksheet, you must click on the Post Registration button to finalize your registration and generate your Registration/Confirmation page which includes tuition and fees. Your registration is not complete unless you have a Registration/Confirmation page.
6. To keep a copy for your records, use your web browser's print function, such as clicking on the printer icon in Window's Internet Explorer. Click on OK and Registration Log Out, to exit the registration page and return to the Main Menu.