Reverse Transfer Eligibility
1. 60 college level credits, 15 must be from BCCC.
2. At least a 2.0 GPA
3. No outstanding financial obligations to BCCC.
FERPA Release Form Must be Completed
Eligibility to participate:
- 60 college-level credits, of which at least 15 must be from BCCC.
- GPA greater than or equal to 2.0 (at time of graduation).
- No outstanding financial obligations to BCCC.
- The student agrees to the exchange of educational data requests in compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA).
Eligible applicants must complete the following steps:
- Apply using the Reverse Transfer Application. The completed application can be mailed to this address:
BCCC Registrar’s Office
2901 Liberty Heights Avenue
Baltimore, MD 21215
We will also accept completed applications at email@example.com
- Submit your official transcripts from previous schools attended. Official transcripts must be mailed in sealed envelopes to the above address or sent electronically through the National Student Clearinghouse or the ET Electronic Transcript Service sponsored by the University of Maryland.
- Student will be notified via email if they qualify for the Reverse Transfer program. Students not eligible may still be eligible for general transfer and will be notified of their status.
- Questions can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call 410-462-7777.
Registrar's OfficeBaltimore City Community CollegeMain Building, Room 08410-462-77772901 Liberty Heights AvenueBaltimore, MD 21215