Frequently Asked Questions
Which students may NOT register using Online Web?
What times are Online Web Registration available?Seven days a week, 4:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.How many credits may I take?Up to 18. Students must come to the Liberty Campus and receive approval from the Dean of Student Development when enrolling for more than:19 Credits for spring/fall semesters
- Block Registration Students (Allied Health Students, e.g., Respiratory Therapy, Dental Hygiene, and Nursing Students )
- High School Students
- Honors Students (Students taking honors courses)
- International Students
- Repeaters of Courses
- Senior Citizens
- Students on Academic Warning/Dismissal Status
- Students with Invalid/Outdated Mailing Address
- Students with Missing Transcripts
- Students with Obligations to the College
- Students Registering for More Than 15 Credits
- Students with unmet Prerequisites
10 Credits for summer I/II
10 Credits for winter intersession
How do I get a PIN to log on to Online Web Registration?Log on to the Student Portal. Open the Registration Web Page by clicking on the Registration link.
You will need to enter your Student ID number and your PIN (your birth month and year, example: 0880 is August 1980), then click-on “Submit Information.”How may I pay for my courses?
Access this page - student payment options for more information.