Change of Major
Change of Major Process
- Discuss with an advisor the academic implications for changing your major and how changing your major will impact your academic goals. The advisor will submit the approved Change of Major form virtually to the Registrar’s office for processing. Recommended but not Required
- Complete and submit the completed fillable Change of Major form to the registrar’s office for processing.
- Be sure to check the box to demonstrate your understanding of the impact of a major change
- Major changes are only processed during General Registration periods.
- Completed forms should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or taken to the Registrar’s Office in person
- The Registrar’s office will process the form within 48 hours.