Deferred Payment Plans
BCCC has partnered with TouchNet to offer a deferred tuition payment plan for students. The payment plan is offered for the Spring, Summer and Fall semesters only with no minimum credit hour requirements. Enrolling in a deferred payment plan early will result in lower monthly payments and more payment options. Your charges must total more than $100.00 to enroll into a payment plan.
TouchNet requires a $50.00 application fee each semester when setting up your payment plan and an additional $25.00 charge for payments reported as insufficient funds.
To set up a Deferred Payment Plan:
- Register for classes.
- Click on this link: Tuition Deferment Payment Plan
- Input your user ID and password.
- Select Payment Plans located at the top of the page.
- Click Enroll Now.
- Select a term then click the Select button.
- Click the Select button beside the available plan. **Workforce students must select plans containing the word “Workforce” in the titles**
Payment Plan Support: For questions regarding your Tuition Payment Plan, please contact the TouchNet Payment Plan Support Team: 1-833-269-3675.
- Automatic Bank Payment (ACH): checking or savings accounts
- Credit Card/Debit Card: MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express
Cost to Participate
- No Down Payment Required if enrolled before the 14th of each month. Payments are due the 15th of each month.
- Non-refundable Enrollment Fee per semester: $50
- Returned check or ACH payment fee: $25
Payment Plan Schedules
Spring 2023 Payment Plans are available for enrollment from December 1, 2022 through March 31, 2023.
Number of payments
Months of payments
December 1 - December 31
December - April
January 1 – January 31
January - April
January 1 – February 28
February - April
March 1 – March 31
March - April
Thinking about adding textbooks to your payment plan? Here’s how! Students can now add their textbooks to their payment plan if needed.
Students must submit the BCCC Bookstore Charge Authorization form to have textbooks added to their payment. Bookstore accounts will be open within 48 hours for the total amount the student indicates on the BCCC Bookstore Charge Authorization form.