Transfer Services promote, support, and complement the academic mission of the institution by working collaboratively with universities and colleges, students, faculty, and staff. Transfer Services is committed to serving transfer students by helping them prepare for rewarding academic experiences, assisting them as they transition to four-year colleges and universities, and promoting their progress toward graduation. As an advocate and representative for transfer students, Transfer Services takes an active role in enrollment support and in the communication of transfer student issues to both internal and external constituencies.
- Facilitate successful student transition through coordination of academic services.
- Increase the number of transfer students who persist at the College.
- Increase visibility of services and support available for transfer students.
- Provide transition services to acclimate transfer students to the college culture, enhancing their experiences' quality.
- Evaluate available transfer student data on an on-going basis
- Prepare transfer students through the coordination and delivery of transfer.
- Support transfer students through counseling and advising to help them graduate on schedule.